Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 5 Term 1 2018


THIS WEEK:
MONDAY 5TH MARCH.

TUESDAY 6TH MARCH.

WEDNESDAY 7TH MARCH.
8.45 am School Singing

THURSDAY 8TH MARCH.

FRIDAY 9TH MARCH.
Bike to School Day
11.00 am Pasifika practice
2.05pm Assembly. School Leaders Commissioning Assembly.

Bike to School Day

On Friday 9th March we will be having our ‘Bike to School Day’. Mr James, Mrs Nelson, Mrs Cato and Mrs Holmes will meet some children at the bowling club on Lytton Street between 8:10 and 8:20 a.m.
Once assembled and ready with their bikes/scooters and helmets on they will cycle to school. They will be met by Mrs Todd and Mrs Dobson at the Carnot Street gate entrance. The children will be directed to the courts to store their bikes. Parents are welcome (really, really, really welcome) to ride along too!

Topsy-turvy week

It's going to be a little bit topsy-turvy this week but I will ensure that everything runs as seamlessly as possible. The lovely Mrs Kusabs will be teaching on Tuesday, so that I can be released for my team leaders role. This is a normal part of our week and is already running beautifully. I will also be away on Thursday and Friday. Both of my kids are competing at the Pipeband Nationals and I am going to be tied up looking after our Rotorua band and helping out at the events. The fabulous Mrs Diniss will be teaching on Thursday and Friday. She will have copies of my planning, some very detailed instructions, and the support of Mrs Dobson and Mrs Hall, to help things run smoothly.

If you come to look at the bands be sure to look out for me, too - I'll be madly rushing around with my camera so be sure to call out and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.

Week 8 Term 3

" He mauri te reo Māori nō Aotearoa māu, mā tātou katoa' 'MAKE TE REO MĀORI AN ESSENTIAL PART OF NEW ZEALAND FOR YOU, FOR US...